- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
- We only seek personal data that should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, and in exchange you agree that in providing your personal information it will be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure and you acknowledge that we will be liable should a hacker steal or copy your personal information from our website.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, which includes the right to correct or delete your data. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you desire to understand in greater detail your rights and/or your desire to exercise those rights.