The 48th annual California Metals Coalition Annual Meeting will take place virtually via the WHOVA platform on Friday, February 26, 2021. The agenda focuses on state and local regulations impacting California metal companies, as well as technical, economic, educational, compliance, training, and business strategy topics. Speakers may include elected officials, government decision makers, industry experts, and other topic-related specialists. This platform is fully interactive with live video of speakers, interactive exhibitor pages as well as speaker and attendee profiles.
Confirmed event speakers include:
- California State Treasurer Fiona Ma
- State Assembly member Suzette Vallardes
- Diran Apelian, UCI Advanced Metals Research Center
- Governor Appointee & SCAQMD Board Member Gideon Kracov
- Alameda County Supervisor David Haubert
- Reverend Mac Shorty, Community Repower Movement
- Lori Kammerer, CMC Lobbyist
- Ruben Castellon, Castellon & Funderburk Law Firm
Please register to attend by clicking the blue “register now” button below. Should you have questions about the information covered, please reach out.
Talk with us
Prefer to speak with someone right away? Give us a call or drop us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.